Saturday, January 12, 2008

Yes. U’ll be there when I am gone.

Gone with all mine, mine that was all u

U that u never found, U that u always misunderstood

U that misunderstood lust for passion

Lust that u satiated by obsession

Lust that would never even bring pain, pain that always brought pleasure with it

Pleasure that u’ll always long for

Yes. U’ll be there when I am gone.

U’ll be there to find urself sick of ur fantacies

Sick of all u got, but never desired

Desires that will never be fulfilled

For u thought urself to be ur desire

Yes. U’ll be there when I am gone.

Be there to know u are incomplete

Be there 2 know u too are human

2 figure out da shadows of ur losses amidst the brightness of ur victories,

Victories in battles that were never a part of ur war

War dat u never recognized as ur own

U’ll be there searching me, when I am all around u

You’ll be there trying to place me in memories, of which I was never a part

U’ll be there to find urself defeated

U’ll there vindicating urself by blaming me,

Blaming me for not taking initiatives , initiatives that u never saw,

never saw for u didn’t want to see them,

Yes. U’ll be there 2 find urself defeated once again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey nikunj...written nice poem....but just wanna inquire is tht self composed..or copied frm net....